Wednesday, August 27, 2008

-The Purpose-

What am I going to do with this?

I am going to review MUSIC. Preferably the MOST current albums of SEMI obscure or LOCAL bands. Possibly concerts that I attend. Perhaps some musings on BANDS that I like.

Who is going to read this?

Ideally well-informed musicheads and industry people that will scoop me up and start giving me paycheck for all my brilliance. Likely my friends and family. Maybe no one.

What kinds of information will I be posting?

Objective and subjective thoughts about music. Nothing too technical, flowery, or obtuse.

Why am I doing this?

A. Because there is an ass-ton of ridiculously awesome music in the world that isn't exactly made accessible to the average person (read: non-music obsessed).

B. Because I *think* my ideal job would be reviewing/critiquing music and I need some experience and examples of my work.

Who am I doing this for?

A. People who are wanting/willing to expand their music preferences/knowledge, people that wish to support the Minneapolis music 'scene', people that need to read just one more blog about music.

B. Me.

How often am I going to be posting and adding information?

Hopefully everyday. Probably every other day. Definitely 3 times a week.

2 comments:

camiLLe said...

this is my new hot spot for music inf.

Unknown said...

wow the beatles sure have inspired an interesting vane in music. love the ability to taste and see on this blog. thanks m